1. Start by double clicking the One_Click Link in the product folder you received. This will add the overlay to your streamelements account.
2. Click on Edit to edit your new Overlay.
3. You are now in the Overlay Editor. Click on layers > Sponsor Widget > Settings.
This is where you'll find all the customisable settings in the widget.
4. Click on the Delay dropdown, here you have a Start Delay (s) and Full Loop Delay (mins) settings. Edit as necessary.
Start Delay: Adds delay at the start of the full loop
Full Loop Delay: Adds a total delay at the end of all used sponsor slots
5. Click on the Sponsor 1 dropdown. Set an Image or Video, then Duration and the Fade In/Out settings.
6. Repeat with other Sponsor or Social assets you would like to add.
7. Press Save and click on the link icon next to Preview to copy the link to your new rotator.
8. Open OBS or Streamlabs Desktop and add it to a 960x540 browser source.
Extra things you can do:
Duplicate the Overlay, and add different variants for different scenes or to group socials and sponsors seprately.
Take advantage of the Start Delay to overlap different Rotators on top of each other.
Rotator 1: 3 Sponsors - 10s each - Start Delay 0s - End Delay 9.5 mins. Total Loop Time = 10mins
Rotator 2: 3 Socials - 10s each - Start Delay 300s (5mins) - End Delay 4.5mins. Total Loop Time = 10mins
Total Loop is 10 minutes. So in this situation, Rotator 1 will start rotating its 3 sponsors then go into delay for 9min30s to finish off a 10min loop. 5mins in Rotator 2 will start it's Social rotation, followed by a 4min30s delay to finish its 10min loop.
Resulting in 30s Rotations alternating every 5 mins.